Sunday, April 2, 2023

Project Sunday - a couple weeks ago my friend and I went to a place in town called Funky Junk.  It's a cool place where you take a picture in of something you saw on Pinterest and they will get the supplies together and help you make it!  This is the project I chose to do.  It was great fun and now I have a new welcome sign hanging on my front porch!

We made great progress yesterday!  The shed is cleaned out and there is a great big pile of junk ready for the city trucks to haul away!  Yay!   Then Ethan decided he wanted to spend the night so we just hung out and watched some tv before bed.  Got so much done yesterday that I now have no idea what I'm doing today!  

Have a great day!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never heard of this place! This is so cool!