The card - a little bit of winter. The background is embossed. Added a sentiment, some twine and a bit of bling. Easy Peasy!
Just a few errands this morning and then some 'Grandma time' with Hudson this afternoon (early release from school today). Dinner out with a friend tonight.
Have a great day!
1 comment:
Ellen Vissers
said...
I just wanted to say THANK YOU Becky for all the cards you continue to post. I check in a couple of time a week, and often print out these pictures and your notes for future reference. I love that they are "Clean and Simple" - which is my style too. Hugs to you, and keep up the great work! Ellen
1 comment:
I just wanted to say THANK YOU Becky for all the cards you continue to post. I check in a couple of time a week, and often print out these pictures and your notes for future reference. I love that they are "Clean and Simple" - which is my style too.
Hugs to you, and keep up the great work!
Ellen
Post a Comment