April 16, 2008 was my very first post on this blog. I can't believe I've been doing this for 16 years today!!! Wow! I've posted over 4,000 cards and some other misc stuff. Amazing! I hope the card ideas are helpful, but I also use this as a sort of journal of my life. I hope you don't mind the bits and pieces of my personal life. (what there is of it 😂) So, for now, there will be more to come!
Chores this morning including baking a birthday cake. We're celebrating a birthday for one of the Needle Keepers this afternoon. Then it's on to card class tonight. A full day!
Have a great day1

2 comments:
Congrats on your blog anniversary! I’ve been following you for a long time and thoroughly enjoy seeing your creations. I’ve gotten a lot of inspiration from you. Here’s to many more creative years! Kate C.
Lovely card!
Post a Comment