Tuesday, May 21, 2024

The card - super simple one today.  The background is embossed and then I wiped a white ink pad across the top.  The sentiment is stamped, die cut and popped up.  Added some ribbon.  So easy!

Life has suddenly hit a few bumps.  Dang!  Supposed to have card class tonight, but had to postpone it a week.  Lost one tiny little die cut that I used on two of the cards, can't find it anywhere so can't finish up the card kits.  Have to start over I guess, but don't have time today to deal with it.  Learned a lesson - don't wait until the last minute to put card kits together!!!!  The cable cord to the living room tv is broke, the kitchen faucet is hanging by a thread and my allergies are driving me nuts!  Good grief!  Saving grace, the ladies from the Needle Keepers will be here this afternoon so I can relax and forget about everything else - Whew!  I'll deal with the rest tomorrow!

Have a great day!!!


1 comment:

Carol said...

Always check your waste basket!