Monday, July 15, 2024


The card - had some time yesterday to play with some new stamps.  These leaves are a lot of fun.  Embossing folder, die cuts and stamps.  The background is embossed.  The leaves are embossed and die cut (patterned paper) and then popped up.  Sentiment is stamped, die cut and popped up.  

And I am off to the mountains this afternoon.  woohoo!  Trading 100 + degree weather for some much cooler - probably in the 60's, low 70's!  I can hardly wait!  So, you won't hear from me again until Friday!  

Have a great week!


2 comments:

Deb Walker Deb Stamps Life, LLC said...

Hello Becky! I just wanted to pop by and say thank you for the inspiration in this beautiful card:) I used to live over on 36 3/4 Rd and taught middle school at East Orchard Mesa. I miss peaches from my neighbors and Olathe corn! Keep on creating and sharing: it's a joy to see how you put your own stamp on life!

StinkerbellSteph said...

Omgosh this is beautiful