Becky, I so enjoy your blog! Not just your cards, which are always beautiful and great inspiration for my seniors card making classes, but also your fun quotes which are SO ME (especially today's messy craft room observation) and pictures of your grandsons growing up (they remind me of my own grandson who is now 13). Would be great to meet you if I ever get over to the Western Slope again. I live in Denver and used to travel there a lot, but lately I seem to make it only as far as my friend's condo in the Dillon/Breckenridge area.
2 comments:
Becky, I so enjoy your blog! Not just your cards, which are always beautiful and great inspiration for my seniors card making classes, but also your fun quotes which are SO ME (especially today's messy craft room observation) and pictures of your grandsons growing up (they remind me of my own grandson who is now 13). Would be great to meet you if I ever get over to the Western Slope again. I live in Denver and used to travel there a lot, but lately I seem to make it only as far as my friend's condo in the Dillon/Breckenridge area.
Thank you so much for the kind words. Would love to meet you if you make it to my side of the mountains.
Post a Comment