Friday, February 6, 2026



The card - background is embossed.  Smaller panel is die cut from patterned paper.  The smallest panel is die cut.  The leafy image piece is stamped and then die cut.  Add a die cut sentiment piece, some twine and some bling.

The family has all been dealing with some flu-like virus.  The boys dealt with it over the weekend and then Jeff & I both ended up with it this week.  Ethan had a bit of a relapse on Wednesday night so couldn't go to school yesterday so he spent the day with me.  We had a 'lay on the couch and watch TV' most of the day :)   We did get out later in the afternoon and went to the park for some fresh air.  Today I'm home and not feeling too ambitious but since it's a free day I guess it doesn't matter.  I may head out to the stamp room and maybe can be sort of productive:)  

Have a wonderful day!  

No comments: