The card - super simple one today. This is a piece of patterned paper that I stamped the sentiment on and then die cut the rectangle, matted it and popped it up in the opening. Add some twine and some bling. Easy peasy!
It's going to be a crazy week! Took Jeff to the airport at 5:30 this morning - he's off on a golf trip. (he got tickets to the Masters!). I will be on taxi duty most of this week getting the boys back and forth to school. So, today it's taking Hudson to school and then Ethan and I will have our regular 'Grandma day'. So far our only plan is to take down the Easter decorations and do something about spring decor and then decide what to make for dessert for dinner tonight! It's going to be a fun week!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:
Post a Comment