Wednesday, June 17, 2026


The card - background is embossed at the top with a smooth piece at the bottom.  The flowers and leaves are die cut from patterned paper.  Add some ribbon and a stamped sentiment.

Re-entry has been a bit bumpy.  The boys have swimmers ear, not feeling well at all.  They laid around on the sofa most of the day yesterday.  They're going to the Dr this morning for antibiotics so hopefully they will start feeling better soon.  They'll be here after they go to the Dr.  What a way to spend my birthday day :).  We'll probably have to postpone dinner for another night.  But I just want them to get better!  

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I love seeing your cards and hearing about your family and other crafts. Have a wonderful day and I hope the boys are feeling better.