
Here is a card I did a couple weeks ago. I just got this SU set and found this layout that I really liked online so had to copy it. It was a little more time consuming than I thought it would be, but I really liked the way it came out.
I had such a great day yesterday - the stars must have been aligned just right because things went well - I got a lot done, caught up on some long over-do paper work and a lot of misc things. Then last night I went to a SU workshop at my friend Kim's. It was a wonderful workshop, as always, and we did some great cards. But the best part was, it was a Mystery Hostess Workshop and I won the drawing - so I got all the freebies! Wow! Made my day even better! Thanks, Kim!!!
Have a wonderful day!
2 comments:
Boy, mom...you sure are doing a lot of flowery cards lately....must be that spring is in the air!
Karen says...
I never knew what blogging was, and not sure I will do this comment section correctly, but here goes. I loved looking through all that's currently on your blog, Becky. I have seen alot of scrapbook layouts and cards as I have visited numerous stores in states I've travelled through. I continue to say that I love Becky's style of scrappin' and stampin' the best!! Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Post a Comment