A fairly simple card - but I really liked the layout. We went to a new Chinese place last night for dinner - oh yummy - it was great! Bamboo City - the food was fresh, hot and very good!
Card class was a hoot last night - those girls do know how to have a good time.
I seem to be pretty much on schedule this week - isn't that amazing? Today I will get my house cleaned up and the laundry done - all I will have to do tomorrow is a couple of errands and pack. That leaves me free to have play time tomorrow night with Deb, Sherry and Emily. Yea!
Have a wonderful, fun day!
1 comment:
I really like this! Cute little bird stamp. I think I ran down the dotted swiss folder, so see if it arrives tomorrow as promised.
Have a grate time on vacation and don't think about us poor old things here in GJ. LOL
Post a Comment