
Tired of seeing these "swiss dots" yet? I just can't get enough of them - could you tell? I just really like how it adds a little "oomph" to what would otherwise be a very plain card.
Only 2 more days until I leave on vacation - I am getting so excited. I still have a lot to get done - I hope I don't foget to do something important.
My birthday celebration started a little early (my birthday is not until next week) Deb & Pat treated me to dinner last night at Famous Dave's - oh yummy! Celisa brought carrot cake and presents to card class last night - plus one of her husband Jerry's homemade pizzas for me to have today. Oh yum! I love Jerry's pizza. Anyway, it was great fun. I just love birthdays! (well, not the number of them, but the celebration part!) Thanks guys - it was a great night!
Have a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment