Saturday, July 26, 2008

Good morning. I finally got a few new cards done the other day so I'd have something to post. This blogging thing does help with the motivation to get things done!

For this card I copied a layout that Molly used at our Shoebox club last week. Thanks Molly! Believe it or not those cute little flowers are Martha Stewart - can't say I'm usually a fan of her stuff, but those flowers just jumped off the display at Michael's and into my hands the other day! I've used them on a couple of cards already.

Today I'm off to Gunnison for my cousin's 50th Wedding Anniversary celebration. Should be fun - and a lot cooler there than here.

Have a fun weekend!

3 comments:

Molly said...

Well thank you Becky, I am honored to have you "copy" from me!

GmaSnooky said...

Isn't it odd how stuff just 'jumps' off the shelves? Kind of like at your place. LOL Cute card. Liked yesterdays too.

Anonymous said...

Well I'm not a big fan of Martha's scrapbook items either, however these flowers look worth a purchase.