Friday, July 25, 2008

This is another version of a card I posted a while back. Fun and easy to do, a good way to use up scraps of paper and can be used for most any occasion.

I have had a pretty unproductive week - just have not been able to focus so have not accomplished much of anything. I'm cooking dinner tonight - oh my - another homecooked meal. I made home made noodles last night and today I am going to make a cake - from scratch no less - no boxed mix. We'll see how that comes out!

Happy stampin'

3 comments:

Molly said...

Chicken & noodles yummy! Yours are the best you should patent those! Love this layout what a good idea

rubbergranny said...

I am enjoying your cards and scrapbook pages and think you are doing a great job of posting every day. My body has been in "dull" mode all week so I haven't gotten a lot done either. Let's blame the weather.

Anonymous said...

What a FUN card. I think this could also adapt very well to a scrapbook page. I also appreciate that your share a posting everyday including weekends.