Thursday, July 24, 2008



Loved the rain last night! I sat outside for a bit just to watch it pouring down on the patio. Not only did the air smell so fresh and clean but it meant I didn't have to worry about watering the lawn today! Yea!

This is another card I did with an old stamp set last week. I need to dig out some more of those old, unused sets. It is fun to use them in a new way.

I have a pretty clear day today so I'm headed off to the grocery store and then back home to try and get some work done on some class projects.

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't have thought this prior to seeing this card, however I really like the colors in this card
And I really love this stamp set.
Glad you got a day off from watering. The sound of thunderstorms and the rain is one of the few things I do miss about living in the midwest.