
Kind of fallish looking, but good for a guy card. I was playing with some new goodies - the criss cross lines on the background was done with the "score-pal". I had seen this used a lot on different web sites, decided I liked the look, so I ordered one. Fun and easy to do - it makes scoring lines at even intervals really easy.
Have a lot to get done today (and the rest of the week) but I'm not sure where to start. Guess I'll start with taking the dog for a walk and then move on from there.
Enjoy your day!
1 comment:
Very nice masculine card. This technique (scoring) would look nice on a scrapbook page. When I come for class next week, I would like to see this scoring tool.
Becky, thanks for your dedication in sharing your wonderful talent with all of us. Have a great day!
Post a Comment