Thursday, July 31, 2008

More Kraft and Soft Sky - and another card where I used the score-pal. I scored it after I stamped it, but think it looks more like faux tile if you stamp after you score. (not sure why the lines going the other direction don't show up)

Judy D and I had a fun evening last night. We went downtown to The Rockslide for dinner and then walked up and down Main Street trying to take pictures of all the Art on the Corner. Discovered that it is hard to get good pictures of the art - too many cars and buildings in the background. We'll see how the pictures turn out - hopefully I will have enough to do a scrapbook layout.

I have really slacked off on yard work the past couple of weeks so I think I better get some done today. We were talking about having Chronic Fatigue yesterday, but I think my problem is just Chronic Laziness these days. Must be the heat - need something to blame my lack of ambition on!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: