Sunday, November 23, 2008

All SU today. Printed paper is from the Urban Garden line, stamp is from Pocket Silhouettes. Colors are basic gray, Not Quite Navy and vanilla.

I'm having one of 'those' weekends. Yesterday was ................(not sure what word to use to describe it) .......strange, frustrating, and a little bit of fun. Judy S went with me to Delta - that was the fun part. Judy always makes the day a happy one. There was a bit of mis-communication about the time class started and we ended up being an hour early (frustrating) Class was a bit strange. And then I got a speeding ticket on the way home - very frustrating! Today doesn't seem to be starting out much better - I have no water this morning. What's a girl to do? I guess I will spend the day in my stamp room.

Happy stampin'

1 comment:

GmaSnooky said...

Well, your card for today is beautiful! Hope your day goes better, Miss Leadfoot! LOL