Monday, November 24, 2008

An easy thank you card. Printed paper is from CTMH, flower stamp and sentiment are both Hero Arts. The flower stamp actually came with another sentiment on it - I cut that piece off so I could change the sentiment for each card.
I had planned on spending the day in my stamp room yesterday, but my son Jeff invited me to his house to watch the football game and I decided that sounded like a good thing to do. The game was bad (very bad) - the Broncos lost - but I got to watch them lose on a big screen TV. It was a nice break and I enjoyed spending the afternoon with Jeff.
I have a long list of things to get done this week. This month has gone by way too fast - can you believe that next week is the first of December? Yikes!
Have a great day!

No comments: