The card - stamps are from Papertrey. Colors are olive and peach. Background is embossing folder from Quickutz. I'm back! Oh. My. Goodness. What a wonderful week! We just got back last night and the whole week is just a blur right now so I don't really have my thoughts together very well. But I will say the wedding was absolutely wonderful!!! Tracy was a beautiful bride and wore the biggest smile the entire day! (Tony seemed to have a bit more of pre-wedding jitters, but Tracy was about the calmest bride I have ever seen) Everything went perfect - no glitches at all! Awesome wedding, great fun and I loved being the mother-of-the-bride (Tracy's friend Jessica spoiled me the entire day!) You will hear more later (my class students will probably be bored to death hearing about the details). Oh, and pictures.......the photographer took over 1000 photos - now those I can hardly wait to see! I hope I have something on my camera I can show you soon though. My friend Judy S had a special song waiting to play in the car on the way home from the airport - an old song titled 'mother-in-law' by Ernie K-Doe - too funny! Only Judy would think of something like that! Gotta love it!
So, now I have to try and get myself together enough for lunch with a friend and then class tonight.
1 comment:
Welcome back from that wonderful trip. How fun was that musical greeting!
Today's card is great!
Post a Comment