The card - stamped image is from SU. This stamp is actually a jumbo wheel, but I took it off of the wheel, put it on some foam and use it on a clear block like a cling stamp. I stamped the entire image in espresso, then stamped the leaves in cajun and mustard and cut them out. Background is an embossing folder. Colors are espresso, cajun and kraft.
Need to get things ready for class tonight, do some cleaning up in my stamp room (it's quite the mess!) and go to the grocery store (didn't finish my errands yesterday). Guess that should keep me busy today.
Thanks for the kind comments ladies......makes my day!
Have a great day!
2 comments:
Guess what. You're welcome!
I'm guessing some of my older wheels are going to "fall off". Thanks.
Ok, I love that I will be peeling off the old wheel stamps that I never use! Please tell us what kind of foam.. The card is cool!
Post a Comment