Friday, November 19, 2010



The card - stamped image is from SU. This is the same jumbo wheel that I used on the card yesterday. (I removed it from the wheel and attached it to some stuff called EZ Mount foam - not sure where to get it since my friend Judy S gave me what I have) The image is stamped with kraft on the kraft card. Strips are suede, cajun and mustard.

A cooking day today - Nick (my friend Deb's son) turns 11 today and he called and ask if I would make him chicken and noodles for his birthday. He was so cute! There is just no way to refuse a request like that! So.....I'm off to make the birthday meal - chicken & noodles, chocolate cake and graham cracker icecream (I think the icecream is actually his favorite part, not the chicken & noodles!)

Happy stampin'

No comments: