The card - trees are from SU, sentiment is Hero Arts. The trees are stamped with artichoke, then I sponged some white here and there on the trees and at the bottom to look like snow. The card is sahara sand, mat is black.
In answer to a question yesterday from Louise - the digital program I use for the hybrid cards I've done is My Digital Software (MDS) from Stampin' Up. It's a complete program that you purchase from SU and load on to your computer. It comes with a ton of images (paper, embellishments, punches and stamps) plus they are constantly adding new images that you can purchase to add to your program. It's a great program - there's a ton of stuff you can do with it.
I had a nice little break from crafting yesterday - my house got cleaned (more or less) and I had a great time at our Christmas get together last night. Now it's back to my sewing projects today and then stamping with Sherry tonight.
Have a wonderful day.
2 comments:
Very pretty. I can't wait to try that look.
Gonna try this one, I have a few trees from other companies. Thanks for responding to my question, I will have to look into getting that program from SU.
Post a Comment