Monday, February 18, 2013

The card - decided to try my hand at the 'chalkboard' look which seems to be rather popular these days.  Deb had done a card with the technique at stamp club last week and it was kind of fun.  So.....I've seen several different ways to do this, but I just kind of did my own thing.  I rubbed some white craft ink on the black piece first, then just stamped the images in white and drew a border with a white pencil.  Simple enough!   The stamped images are from SU.  Colors are black, marina mist and white.

Sat at the computer most of the day yesterday....decided it was time to get started on paper work for taxes.  Ugh.....not exactly fun, but something that needs to be done.  Thought I would bite the bullet and get it done and out of the way.  So, that's probably what I will be doing for the next several days.  I am meeting a friend for lunch today though, so that will be a nice break.  And then it will be time to get ready for class tonight.

Have a wonderful day!