This is pretty much what my table has looked like for the last several days. I'm calling it 'the aftermath of chaotic creativity' instead of just a big ol' mess. (this is actually just from yesterday because I cleaned it up on Friday :) But, I've gotten a lot of stamping done and that is a good thing! Now today I haven't quite decided whether to clean it up once again, or do some more stamping. We'll see ........
Enjoy your day!
5 comments:
This looks very much like what my table and desk looks like but I'd say yours is neater than mine. And I say keep stampin!
Your creative accumulation has been cleaned up far more recently than mine. Wish I could glean a hint of what you and Judy S. did yesterday!
Sign of a creative mind I say....if it were neat that means nothing is happening :)
Oh and let me add this, will be looking forward to seeing what was created from all that mess.
Guess what, Becky. That's the way work spaces are SUPPOSED to look! Don't let anybody tell you different.
Post a Comment