
Project Sunday - yep, this would be my project this week. Packing..... making some progress. This is where I'm stacking the stuff from the basement that will be picked up by the movers. Sure doesn't seem like there's much there for all the work :). However there's another stack of stuff that we will moving ourselves and we took at least 4 big boxes of stuff to Goodwill and a load of stuff to the recycle center. And that's just the stuff from two storage areas. Still lots of work to do just in the basement. Hmmm...I'm pretty sure I will be getting rid of even more stuff after I get moved.
I need to regroup a bit today. Seems I've managed to make a mess in almost every room in the house. How the heck do I do that? So, I'm going to straighten things up a bit and then figure out my plan for the coming week.
Have a wonderful day!
2 comments:
Looks like you're making progress. I think it's nice to purge and weed things out you don't use anymore. Wish I could do that more often. I may become a hoarder!
...keep plugging along and it will all get done, one box at a time. Hope the snow is not a hinderance for you.
Post a Comment