Wednesday, October 23, 2013





The card - a super easy Halloween card.  Stamped images are from SU.  I drew the lines with orange and black markers. 

Whew, this marathon shopping is hard work.  But I did make some decisions on a few things, so that is a good thing.  Have to make chicken and noodles for dinner tonight so I'm off to make the noodles before we leave for another full day of shopping. 

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

This is a cute, simple card. It will be so nice to have all new things when you get moved in.

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Home made noodles??? Geez you are energitic!!! Card is cute. Bet you will be glad when you can move in and just put your feet up!!! I am afraid card making would be on the back burner if I were in your shoes...but Keep Calm ~ all is well!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, another cute cute card... You are too good!