Thursday, December 12, 2013



The card - a little grunge, some washi tape, some bling and an ornament punch.  Yep, another easy one.  Card is white, embossed strip is kraft.

Having computer issues this morning - yuk - I hate when that happens.  Darn thing didn't want to start, then it went through this whole thing about repairing the problem, but low and behold, then it said it couldn't repair the problem.  Good grief!  Anyway, off to get a haircut this morning and then I will need to get home and get the mess cleaned up from last night and get ready for our Shoebox Christmas get together.  Another fun evening!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Strange...I had computer problems this morning too. I was about ready to throw this thing down the front stairs and out on the street!! I had to clean cookies a couple of times, then Microsoft had some updates for me to download. Finally I just left it off. For some reason, now it is okay. Wonder how many others were having problems, maybe a conspiracy against American computers????

Oh and I made a few of those cards with the with the red bird folder, that sure was a neat card and oh so very easy to make. I think I will make that for next years Christmas card...and maybe winter thank yous. Nice card today. Sometimes the easiest are the most elegant.

Anne Laflamme said...

i love this card... I'll copy this for my clients... TFS