Friday, December 13, 2013
The card - tree is from SU, stamped with artichoke and then added some bling. White piece across the bottom is torn and then I added the sentiment and some ribbon. Colors are white, cherry cobbler and artichoke. Yep, another easy one.
Supposed to be going to an all day stiching thing today - however, I've been up half the night with some kind of stomach thing going on yuk! I feel really crappy, so it looks like I might have to miss the class this morning. Darn it anyway! Hopefully I will recover by this afternoon and can carry on with my day!
Have a wonderful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love this!
Hey Superwoman, It's ok to take a whole day off. The world will go on, but sorry you're missing a class you wanted to go to. I would be bummed if I had to miss any of your classes.--VMad
Post a Comment