Well, there is a first time for everything. I can't believe I broke my record for posting every single day....hm....but I guess there are more important things. We made our drive to California and after 13 hours on the road we were at the ocean. However, 2 hours later I was in the hospital emergency room with severe leg pain. Still here.....have had one surgery, scheduled for another one today. Guess the veins in my neck and leg are all clogged up with plaque like stuff. I will be here in the hospital in California for another week or so and then will be staying with my cousin for another few days before I can travel home. I will certainly be glad to be somewhere other than this hospital bed for sure. But all is well and I'm doing fine and the Dr says I will be rid of the leg pain after this - oh yay!
Happy stampin'
22 comments:
Hoping for a quick recovery for you!
Sending hugs for a speedy recovery
That is too bad. Thinking of you!
OMGosh Becky! I wasn't even aware that you were having any leg pains? You poor thing, so you missed all that you were going to CA for! One surgery down and one to go, I sure hope you are cured after going through all of this!
Take care and see ya when you do get home! Hugs & Love, Celisa :D
I'm glad this was found before you had a major issue. Sending hugs and hopes for a quick recovery for you.
We will miss you and your posting every day but your health is way more important. We'll be here when you get back. Take care.
Oh my...the long drive must have aggrevated your legs. I took a long trip to LasVegas on a bus...my ankles got swollen, was very uncomfortable. Scary too, to put faith in Dr's you don't know. Hope you are doing better by the time you leave CA.
Wishing you a thorough and speedy recovery! We never know what's happening next, do we?
Nice to see a report from you which I take as a sign you are doing well. I'm sure the surgery today will put you in even better "standing." ha ha Thinking of you and hoping you have a speedy and uneventful recovery.
Nice to see a report from you which I take as a sign you are doing well. I'm sure the surgery today will put you in even better "standing." ha ha Thinking of you and hoping you have a speedy and uneventful recovery.
Thanks for the update. Hope your second surgery went even better than the first and that the leg pain is gone, gone, gone. My mornings are just not the same without you! Hurry home and be well.
All the way from the U.K. get well soon and take it easy, have a safe journey home and take lots of stops and stretch those legs.
I wasn't sure if I would find a post from you today or not since I knew you had been gone. I sure wasn't expecting one like this. I pray you have a quick recovery!
You're in my heart.
Karen
Kinda weird getting treated for leg pain at the total opposite end of your body! Like you said, there's a first time for everything. Surely hope you getting along really well. Tough having two surgeries in that short a time frame. I, for one, am ready to have you home and blogging!
Even though this didn't occur at home, so glad you made your destination where other family can be with you. You sure gave me a scare when I received a phone call. Praying all surgeries and recovery go smoothly. This is sure a memory to scrapbook!
Oh my. Get well soon Becky. I'll be thinking of you everyday. ;)
I miss you!
I keep checking your blog hoping there's an update so I know you are feeling better. We want you to come home but know you are getting good care there. We miss you! and hope you feel better every day.
Get well soon. Miss all your beautiful cards.
I am sending well wishes from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
I have missed you lovely blog and just caught up with why.
Kindest regards Nikki
Becky...Hope this finds you healing well and feeling much better. I just had a 6 1/2 hour surgery on May 6th, so I understand how you feel. Prayers for you. :)
Miss you, so worried. Hope you're on the mend.
Post a Comment