The card - stamped images are from SU. Colors are white, black and pool party.
Time to get back into a routine around here. I've got just a few cards in my file that I had done before I left so I can start with those. Hopefully I will be able to get some stamping done this week - that's my goal anyway.
I'm still feeling extremely tired most of the time, but I'm getting really restless so I need to start doing some stuff - don't worry, I'll start small :)
Have a wonderful day!
7 comments:
So nice to "see" you again! Glad to hear that you're on the road to recovery. Hope your day is wonderful too.
I am glad you are back to posting again!
Oh yay...you are back. Missed your cards and you!! Glad you are feeling better. And yes, just take baby steps, most likely you will still feel tired. I have heard that one operation on the body is like being hit by a Mack Truck...and you had two...so yeah, take 'er easy!
So glad you are back, I have Miss you, i Will hope that you don't feel so tired. Nice card you.make!
Greting Janny
Welcome back, Becky! How wonderful it has been to read supportive comments written to you from not only those of us scattered about in the US but from several other countries as well! Did you have any idea you were so popular and widely read? Restless though you may be, putter wisely. You have been sorely missed.
oh, very lovely! You truly are back!! Glad to hear healthy and all !! Missed you!!
I'm so glad you are getting better. Take naps when you feel tired and take it one day at a time. It's so nice to have you back again. I was so happy to see a card from you. They are always great and it makes me think you are getting better when your thoughts turn to crafting!
Post a Comment