Wednesday, May 27, 2015


The card - grunge background is from Bo Bunny (yep, a new stamp!)  The butterfly is a stamp/punch from SU.  Colors are smoky slate and soft sky.  (the smoky slate is much softer and prettier in real life, not sure why it didn't photograph well)

Off for a play day today.  Judy S and I are going to Delta for lunch - yay!  We'll try to stay out of trouble, but it's been forever since we've had a day away, so it might be hard :)

Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

the bean said...

I found you again - and I wanted to tell you that I love your cards ! TFS !

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I didn't used to think I would like the "grunge" look. But it has really grown on me and I have a set too. The one you used is not one I've seen. Love the circles from the set you used and the colors1