Thursday, May 28, 2015



The card -  stamped image is from Papertrey Ink.  The sentiment is the main focus of this card, but I added a couple of flagged pieces and a candy dot to add some color.  Colors are bermuda bay and calypso coral.

Had a wonderful day yesterday - we didn't get into any trouble, but it was a great day of fun and relaxation and the sun was shining which was a definite mood enhancer :)  I think we're supposed to have more sunshine today which will be nice!!!  I really need to start thinking about what needs to be done - I will be leaving for a vacation in a couple of weeks and there is a lot that has to be done before then.  I better get started.

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great color combination! With the sentiment as the main focus,you finished the card of just right. Very pretty!