It is with a sad and heavy heart that I am writing this........my lovely, beautiful daughter passed away during the night. I am so very sad.
You will probably not see many posts in the next few days - or you may see more than you want with my ramblings.
Thank you for your understanding!
52 comments:
Becky, I am so very very sadden to hear the news of Tracy's death. My heart breaks for you, and Tony, and Jeff and Sarah. My thoughts and prayers are sent to all of you.
Oh my word, I'm so terribly sorry for you. I've just started checking out your blog daily, and this sad news was most unexpected. Big hugs from a stranger across the globe, Fiona in Australia
So sorry to hear. Praying for you and your family.
Becky, my heart is filled with sorrow by your loss. Valda
So very, very sorry, Becky. Hugs and prayers from New Jersey!
A Texas hug, Becky. That makes it extra big. I'm so so sorry.
Ramble all you want. We can at least be your sounding board. Thinking of you.
Know that thoughts and prayers are with you from a longtime follower in Indiana. I'm so very sorry for you and your family.
From San Francisco and a long time, everyday fan of your card style, my heart breaks for you and your family.
I am a new follower, so you do not know me .....but I had to comment on how sorry I am for your loss- many Hugs and Blessings- will be keeping you in prayers!
Becky, you are in my heart. Sending caring thoughts from Chagrin Falls, Ohio.
Sending you comforting prayers and hugs from Kentucky.
I am so sorry. Praying for your family from Norfolk, VA
I am also a fairly new follower on your blog. My heart breaks for you. Sending hugs and prayers.
My prayers are from Cape Cod, MA. Lots of hugs for the future.
I am so very sorry for your loss. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers in the coming days.
OMG...I'm so so sorry Becky!!! I can't even imagine your pain. Sending hugs and prayers from Long Island, New York!
Thoughts and prayers on the loss of your daughter. Know that there are lots of us lifting you up in prayer.
Thoughts and prayers from Maine.
My heart is aching for you. Sending you lots of thoughts and prayers. Wish I could give you a big hug. You will be in my prayers in the coming days.
Sending prayers to you and your family.
Oh my, I'm so sorry and saddened to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
So sorry to hear of your loss. You have been in my thoughts and prayers
all day. I cannot imagine your pain. I hope you will find some peace in
all the sorrow.
Oh Becky, I am so so sorry for this loss. May God's grace and love surround you and your family, and her friends, to give strength for what you need to do, and encourage wonderful memories.
I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart feels do heavy for you. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you as you walk this difficult part of your journey.....I hope your memories bring smiles before too long.
That stinks...praying you will find comfort among family and friends who knew and loved her and in God who created her and loved her more than you
So very sorry. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Although nothing could lessen the pain of this unimaginable loss, I hope that the prayers and wishes from all of your loyal followers will provide some kind of comfort in the days ahead. Praying for you and your family...
Oh my goodness Becky I can't imagine what you and your family are going through. It sad beyond words. I too hope that prayers and good thoughts will get you to a better place then you are today. Stay strong.
Oh Becky, I am so very sorry to hear this. You are in my prayers and thoughts.
Thoughts and prayers from Central Illinois. So very sad to hear of your loss, Becky. I can only imagine the shock this is to you and your family.
So sorry for your loss. My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to you during this trial. From your Canadian (Ontario) fan.
Offering my sincere sympathy to you for the loss of your daughter! Words are always inadequate at a time like this. Take all the time you need!
Becky, I am a new follower of your blog and have been loving your upbeat style.
I was devasted to read of Tracy's sudden death. I understand where you are now, and how you are feelling right now, as I too, suddenly, lost my adored and handsome son in totally unexpected circumstances.
Know that you and yours will get through this. Tracy will always be with you, ...... She is yours and will never leave you!
With huge hugs and love from many miles away
Jeannxx
Oh, Becky,
I am so saddened to hear of Tracy's death. I can only assume that was totally unexpected and all the more shocking for you all. I do hope she will hang out in your memories and bring you joy and a smile when you least expect it or need it most.
I love your blog and have replicated countless numbers of your cards. I thank you for that and send you and your family much sympathy from Falls Church, VA.
Jane
Becky
I am so very sad to hear about Tracy. My prayers are with you and your family that God will give you comfort and strength to get through this, knowing that one day we will all be together in the Kingdom of Heaven.
Blessings Peggy C
Heartfelt condolences to you and your family.
Healing prayers sent to you from Minnesota. My thoughts are with you and your family.
I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your family, and I am praying for you & yours.
I am so sorry for your loss. I pray that God will bring His peace and comfort to you and your family in a special way in the days to come. Blessings, Louise
So sorry for your loss. Sending thoughts and prayers from New Jersey.
So very sorry for your loss! Praying for you!
Oh.... My heart hurts for you! More thoughts and prayers for you from Indiana.
So sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
Connie
Dublin, Ohio
Heartfelt condolences. I hope you find comfort in the memories you have of you daughter and the other people who care.
I am so sorry to hear this. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
So very for your tragic loss my heart goes out to all your family.
from Wales uk
I just came upon your blog from another site, while looking at cards. I saw the post about your daughter's passing instantly. I am so very sorry for your loss. I know that nothing is more difficult than losing a child. I was just talking about this with someone earlier today, because a neighbor of mine lost his wife recently. I will send prayers daily, for you to find comfort and strength from family and friends. Marti
Does anyone here know where I can send a card to Becky? I understand that you may not want to give her home address, but perhaps her church?
Thanks.
Karen in Chagrin Falls, Ohio
Sending prayers from Texas. So very sorry for the loss of your daughter.
I cannot imagine your pain / sorrow / emptiness. I am so sorry. I hope knowing that you are loved and prayed for by so many friends you have never met face to face, will help your heart to heal. What a gift that you have so many wonderful, treasured memories with your daughter.
Much love to you,
Kara
So very sorry for your loss! It just isn't what we expect to lose a child. I know most people think that they will leave their children not the other way around. Prayers and hugs sent your way.
Post a Comment