Friday, October 23, 2015


Tracy Ann (Stoddart) Primozich

Gone from our sight
but never from our hearts.


Just a bit of update info in case you are wondering.  Tracy had surgery to remove her spleen on Tuesday, October 13.  The hope was that this surgery would be the 'fix it' for the auto immune issues she had been dealing with for the past year.  The surgery went fine, she was doing well with just a bit of pain and a bit of breathing difficulty.  However, she was in good spirits when Tony and I left the hospital on Wednesday night.  During the night she had to get up to go to the restroom and as they were helping her get up she collapsed, her heart stopped, and they were never able to revive her.  They did an autopsy, but could not find a reason for her sudden and unexpected death.  We may never know the reason why.

Her service was on Tuesday  - it was a beautiful, uplifting celebration of Tracy's life.  I am so thankful for the generous and loving people at her church for the wonderful job they did.  It was very hard being away from home and not knowing anyone.  I am grateful that Tracy's friends were like her,  and were very loving and giving and ready to help!

So, now I am at home in Colorado.   Weary and still very sad, but thankful for all of your thoughts, prayers and good wishes.

Thank you all so much for your support.


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture of Tracy, and it embodies her spirit perfectly--happy, smiling, out-going, and interested in other people. It says to me, "Hey you, how are you. Let's talk and laugh and share the goodness this life has to offer." Love you, Becky, Vicki M.

AnitaR said...

Thank you for the update. So sorry for the heartbreak of the loss of your daughter. I know you were glad you were there with her before the surgery and had those times together re-organizing the kitchen. Hoping you are now surrounded by a loving, supportive community of friends.

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Thanks for the update....still so sad to read, but know God knows what he is doing as his thoughts are higher then ours and his ways better then ours. I think and pray for you. It's always hard to lose someone close but eventually the pain will lessen and lessen. Easy to say, but hard to go through. Stamp therapy is what you need now. Keep looking up.

Judy Iverson said...

My heart just breaks for you in the loss of your daughter so unexpectedly. Praying for your peace and comfort. I know we've never met, but fellow crafters have a bond. Your blog is a favorite, mainly because I never know what surprise you will post. A great cared, a lovely photo, or some other great project. I hope creating things will help you in this sad time. Take care - Judy

Lynnette said...

I only know you through the daily visits I make to your blog...but please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. I have 2 daughters and can't imagine life without them.

Susan K said...

I'm truly saddened by your sudden loss and have been keeping you in my prayers. I cannot imagine the pain and loss I wanted to send you a card to let you know my thoughts are with you but realized I don't even know your last name! Peace be with you and may you feel the love and sympathy coming your way.
Another faithful blog follower, Susan K

Paula said...

Beautiful young woman... so sorry for the sudden and unexpected loss of your precious daughter. May you find peace in wonderful memories.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful . . . and with her smile I can imagine how she would light up a room. I don't know how you begin to deal with your loss, Becky, but I hope you find comfort in your happy memories and the caring thoughts of all of us who follow your blog. You're in my heart.
Karen from Chagrin Falls, Ohio

Brenda in IN said...

My heart goes out to you in the loss of your daughter. Her picture looks like a happy, outgoing, fun loving person. I'm so glad her friends were there to help you through such an unexpected tragedy.

Lorraine said...

I am so sorry to hear your sad news. I am keeping you and your family in my prayers.

kelley likes said...

My thoughts are exactly like Karen's from Chagrin Falls OH. Thinking of you Becky in your time of grieving. I'm always here. Please reach out if you need too.

GerriK said...

So sorry for your loss.

Sherri in Indiana said...

Tracy was so beautiful, Becky! Thank you for sharing her story. Please know that I've been thinking of you so often in the last week, and will continue to be thinking of you and sending prayers in the months to come. It's always so hard for those of us left behind - you are honoring Tracy by picking up the pieces and moving on. Hugs and prayers for peace and strength to you.

Karen said...

Becky, so sorry for your loss. My heart is with you and my prayers.