The card - border images are a stencil that I sponged randomly with honey and lost lagoon. The flowers are from Unity and the sentiment is from SU.
Trying to get back to somewhat of a normal routine. I've been sleeping a lot and reading a lot the last few days since I got home. My way of coping, I guess. Friends have been feeding me and taking me out to dinner and lunch so the hours in the day go by much faster! Thank goodness for awesome friends. But I do need to think about class projects for November. We are also planning on having some sort of a celebration of Tracy's life here in Colorado, so we have to get that figured out.
I want to thank you all again for the thoughts and prayers. I go back and read those comments over and over again.
Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:
At this stage you do what you need to do to get through each day. Don't feel any guilt, just go with it. Each day is a little better. Wish I was there to take you to lunch but know that I'm still thinking about you and wishing you well. Hang in there.
We each cope in different ways so go with what works for you. Thinking of you and praying for you and your family.
There certainly is no time table or guide of how we are supposed to grieve or for how long. The loss of your daughter will certainly take time........take all you need!
Sending you blessings and a hug--
Post a Comment