Friday, December 4, 2015



The card - stamped images are from SU.  The center panel is popped up.  The strip down the side is patterned paper.  The flowers are punched out and popped up.

I am going to try to get started on class projects for next week.  But......I have a repairman coming this morning to look at my washing machine - it's making really awful noises and I have to run a couple of errands at some point.  I am really looking forward to Friday night crafting - it's been way too long!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love the layout and the boldness of the colors! Beautiful!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your blog. I googled crafting in Grand Junction and your blog came up, and I realized I have been here (to your blog) before. My son just moved to Fruita. Any good stamping stores out there??? I love this pretty card : )