Thursday, December 20, 2018
The card - little of this and a little of that! Printed paper, some background embossing, pretty gold ribbon, punched holly, some bling and a sentiment. Whew! Not my usual thing, but kind of pretty in real life.
Medical update: still having issues. Scheduled to see a surgeon today. My Dr is pretty sure it's my gallbladder and it will need to be removed. Liquid diet til then. Stocked up on jello and popsicles - yum! I acutally will be relieved if that's the problem, they can take it out and all this will be over! I'll try to keep you posted. Thanks for all the well wishes.
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a horrible time to be ill. Hope everything goes well for you. I enjoy your blog posts.
Just today I went with my daughter to see a surgeon because her gall bladder is “full of stones.” Her surgery is scheduled for the day after Christmas. The doctor made it sound like it’s a pretty routine surgery, laparoscopic, with a pretty quick recovery. I’m a little less worried now. Hope you have a speedy recovery and can enjoy eating again soon after your surgery. Today’s doctor said it’s better to have the surgery when it’s still elective rather than wait till it’s a emergency. Get well soon.
My sister just had her gallbladder removed and she is feeling much better, I hope it goes that way for you also. I am sending you wishes for a rapid recovery and a healthy, happy Christmas and New Year.
Post a Comment