Wednesday, December 11, 2019



The card - Background is embossed.  I sponged the folder before I embossed.  I stamped the trees on a smaller piece of white and added it to the back of the window die cut.  I added a couple sprigs of greenery die cuts and some ribbon to the bottom of the window.

A Dr's appointment this morning (just a med check) and then I really need to get myself organized and figure out what all needs to be done in the next couple of weeks!  Looking forward to an evening of stitching with a friend.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Susan K said...

Love this card with the window frame. Been missing you this week--hope you are okay.
Merry Christmas. Thanks for sharing your beautiful cards.
Susan

Unknown said...

Hi Becky,

I hope you are okay! Hoping to see more of your beautiful cards soon!