Sorry I've been MIA the last few weeks. Ran out of cards, didn't have time to stamp and life just got in the way! I had Hudson every day for 2 weeks - which was a complete joy, but limited my time to get other things done.
So..... after the fact, I've decided to give up doing the blog - at least for now. I've been thinking about switching to Facebook to post cards - would love to be able to have a little more ability to communicate with each other a little bit more! My computer is getting so old and slow too! Many reasons (or maybe just excuses!). But, for now, I've decided to take a break from the Blog thing. It will still be available, but I will no longer be posting. It's been fun - and I've loved your comments and support during the difficult times. But for now.......
KEEP ON STAMPIN' !!!!!

8 comments:
Oh no! I understand about life getting too busy but I sure will miss your posts. I love your cards. You elevated CAS to a new level.
Please post on here if you move to Facebook so I can find you there.
Thank you for sharing your cards and life.
Susa
Sorry to see you go. I’ve enjoyed following you and the great cards you make.
I love your blog and will miss your daily dose of inspiration, but I totally understand.
When a pleasure becomes more of a task, it's no longer a pleasure.
Looking forward to seeing you on FB. Please let us know how to find you.
Linda
Oh, I'm really going to miss you! I love your cards! I'll look for you on Facebook. Thanks for all the great ideas over the years!!
A few days ago I posted a similar update. I ran out of cards too but I do plan on continuing at least for a while. Sometimes our priorities have to change. Would love to know where to find you on Facebook so maybe you could post one more time to let us know how you are listed.
Will miss your inspiring cards. I don't do Facebook so wishing you well in whatever you decide.
Becky,
Thanks for the great years, cards and sharing of your life.
I have used many of your cards for CASE.
Your style quickly became my mentor-style.
Glad I still get to be part of your life in person.
Karen
Let me know when you are up on FB...I will friend you. I have always liked your cards and cased many of then. Thanks for your inspiration. I know how you feel, sometimes blogging can be boring and we need a break. Sometimes I go for a couple of weeks then come back, blogging maybe 1 or 2 times a month. But, you need to do what is best for you. Life changes in many ways even our cards change and morph into different designs and phases.
Post a Comment