Wednesday, October 8, 2014







The card - leaf is from Hero Arts.  I stamped it in three different shades of green and added a button with some twine.  

Trying to get caught up today.....need to finish cutting and bagging the class kits and then it will be time to get ready for class tonight.  I think I'm going to need an extra day in this week :)

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Herzliche Stempelgrüße said...

What a wonderful leave? And a beautiful card?

Kim C. said...

Such a pretty card Becky!

**Anne** said...

I absolutely adore this card. It's a lovely idea for a masculine card. My brother is a farmer and the last birthday gift I gave him I wrapped in recycled brown paper, some jute twine which could be used again and some old nuts from a bolt I found lying around the old shed. He loved it. Looking forward to a card similar to this one.
Anne xx